We have been toying with how to get the correct message across about our plans for the Riverbed Restaurant, so here we go!
With the Terrace Bar and Coffee Shop getting busier over the past twelve / eighteen months, we took the decision to slowly make a few changes within the catering departments. The new kitchen area within the Coffee Shop is part of our plan.
Another part of the plan is to stop using the large restaurant area, known as the Riverbed, for functions and Sunday Carvery. Instead, we will be running a Sunday Roast menu in the Terrace Bar.
We know how rumors fly around, so here are a few facts:
- The Terrace Bar and Coffee Shop are remaining Open! – Menu Download Click Here
- Sally and Neil Gordon are still here
- Our Last Official Sunday Carvery will be on the 15th June 2014 Following this we will be offering our normal menu (Slightly tweaked) Monday – Saturday with a new Sunday Roast Menu on Sundays
- Anyone with bookings already made within the Riverbed Restaurant have nothing to worry about as these bookings will be upheld and will be undertaken as originally planned
- We will be changing the last orders deadline for food within the Terrace Bar to 9.00pm and Drinks to 10.00pm
Anyone with bookings already made within the Riverbed Restaurant have nothing to worry about!
Sunday Lunches will be the main change, due to ending the current format (a Carvery) to a plated version. We have put together a draft menu of which Sally will change from week-to-week. For a copy CLICK HERE to download.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask by calling us on 01432 860100 or emailing us CLICK HERE